Dark Moon is a fully automatic Expert Advisor for Scalping Trading. This Expert Advisor needs attention, in fact presents highly customizable. Dark Moon is based on Dark Absolute Trend indicator, these Trades can be manage with some strategies. The expert advisor is able to get a very high-rate of winning trades.
My tests were performed with the real tick date with 99,90% accuracy, actual spread, additional slippage and High commission.
Follow us on Telegram: https://t.me/darktradingchannel
Optimization experience is required to Download the robot.
All the settings are external, so that everyone can set the robot as they wish.
The basic strategy starts with Market order in trend following, but you can change it, in others strategies counter trend.
- The Recommended Timeframe depends on your settings, but you can use M5, M15, H1 and all others timeframes with the appropriate settings.
- The Expert can go on EURUSD, GBPUSD, NZDUSD and USDCHF, but also in others with the appropriate settings.
- An Ecn broker is always recommended, My Recommended Broker
- A low latency vps is always recommended.
- The recommended Leverage and deposit depends on settings.
- Understand how the EA works by reading the full user manual
Dark Moon Settings
- Magic Number: ID number of the orders.
- Max Spread: maximum spread to trade.
Money Management Settings
- Lots: number of lots if the money management option is disabled.
- Money Management: if true enables the money management option.
- Risk Percent: if the money management option is enabled, it indicates the risk percentage.
- Enable Dark Absolute Trend: if true, enable the indicator
- Dark Absolute Trend Strategies: Select the strategy to follow
- Moment of the Signal: Decide whether the signal will be executed on the current bar or on the close of the previous bar
- Dark Absolute Trend Period: Periods of Dark Absolute Trend Indicator
- Dark Absolute Trend Timeframe: Timeframe of Dark Absolute Trend Indicator
- Enable Time Filter: if true enables the time filter
- Trading Start Hour: operating start Hour
- Trading Start Minute: operating start minutes
- Trading Stop Hours: operating end Hour
- Trading Stop Minute: operating end minutes
- Close Out of hours: close all orders at the end of the timetable.
- Monday: if true, Trading on this Day is allowed.
- Tuesday: if true, Trading on this Day is allowed.
- Wednesday: if true, Trading on this Day is allowed.
- Thursday: if true, Trading on this Day is allowed.
- Friday: if true, Trading on this Day is allowed.
- Saturday: if true, Trading on this Day is allowed.
- Sunday: if true, Trading on this Day is allowed.
- Allow Buy: if true, Ea can trade with buy orders.
- Allow Sell: if true, Ea can trade with sell orders.
- Allow Buy and Sell at the same time: Allow buy and sell orders at the same time
- Allow Order From Others Charts, At Same Time: if true, allow orders from others charts (If the EA then is positioned on other pairs, for example)
- Max Buy Orders: Max Number of buy orders at the same time
- Max Sell Orders: Max Number of sell orders at the same time
- One Trade Bar: if true, robot can open only one trade for bar.
- Do Not Open Orders if there is Closed Order On Current Bar
- Orders Timeframe: Timeframes for the orders (related to One Trade Bar and DoNotOpenOrders…)